Fully fitted bathroom service
We provide a fully fitted bathroom service incorporating fitted furniture, worktops, plumbing, flooring, tiling and woodwork. We can do the job from start to finish, without you having to hire multiple tradesmen, saving you money, time and stress.
A typical fully fitted service is laid out below, however we can undertake as many or as few of these steps as required – just get in touch to discuss your requirements and we will provide you with a quote.
- Site visit and quote – Initially we will visit your property to review your plans and the site to identify exactly what needs to be done to achieve the results you are looking for. We will then provide you with a fixed price quote to install your bathroom.
- Removal of existing bathroom suite and tiles – Removal of your existing toilet, sink, bath, shower and any wall and floor tiles so that the room is completely stripped back to plaster ready for renovation.
- Preparing walls and floors – ensure floors and walls are prepared correctly prior to starting your new bathroom, through repairing plasterboard and plastering as necessary and ensuing all old tile adhesive is removed.
- Laying pipework and waste – If you are changing the layout of your bathroom, we will then route the pipework to the required new positions. We will ensure wastage and drainage pipes are in place.
- Install bathroom furniture – We will install your bathroom sink, fitted cupboards, bath, shower etc as required.
- Concealing pipework – We will create boxing as required to conceal pipework and toilet cisterns.
- Tiling and flooring – We will tile your bathroom floor and walls with your chosen tiles. Our tilers are extremely neat and will produce a very professional finish. If you would like laminate flooring we can also lay this.
- Install taps – Installation of your new sink and bath taps.
- Fit heated towel radiators – Installation of heated towel rails.
- Bathroom worktops – We will fit your laminate worktop as required. If you are looking for a granite worktop, we can recommend a supplier and fitter for the granite.
- Carpentry and accessories – We can provide finishing touches as required, for example, with new skirting, architraves and doors, toilet roll holders and towel rails.
As well as fully fitted bathrooms, we can give your bathroom a new lease of life by fitting a new bathroom suite, new taps, cupboard doors, handles or worktops.